Voodoo Bacon with Buttermilk Pancakes Maple Syrup and Butter
- 500 grams Voodoo Bacon (sliced rindless)
- 350 ml Canadian maple syrup
- 120 grams unsalted butter (for the top of the pancakes)
- 300 grams Plain Flour
- 20 grams Sugar
- 5 grams Salt
- 3 grams Baking powder
- 1 gram Bi Carb
- 350 ml Buttermilk
- 125 ml Milk (full cream)
- 2 Eggs (whole)
- 20 grams Butter (melted)
- Add all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Then and add wet ingredients into another bowl and whisk.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and beat until smooth.
- Cook on hot oiled pan.
- Plating up: Stack cooked pancakes on a plate while still hot. Top with cooked crisp Voodoo Bacon strips and a generous amount of unsalted butter. Drizzle real maple syrup over everything. Wipe the drool off of your lips and enjoy all of this!