VBLT – Voodoo Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich
- 300 grams Voodoo Bacon
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 12 slices heirloom tomato
- green leaf lettuce
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, lay the Voodoo Bacon slices on the paper. Cover these slices with another piece of baking paper and put another baking tray on top of this. Bake in oven until evenly brown and crispy, approximately 20 minutes. Once brown remove from tray and place on paper towels.
- Toast the sourdough bread.
- Butter the bread liberally.
- Put lettuce and then tomato on the bread. Season tomato with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Add crispy Voodoo Bacon and the final piece of bread.
- Savour the best BLT ever!
All orders over $40 (ex shipping) receive a FREE 300g pack of Diced Bacon! 🐖🐖🐖😃